This is a family blog for us to keep in touch, share what we're up to, and learn more about each other. Feel free to post pictures, websites and links, comment, and just follow along.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Boudreauxs

Ladybug Thanksgiving (2008) was the last time I saw the Quaschnick family.....


At the time Ethan was 16 months old, I was working part time for the county school system as an instructional coach and Philip was working at ORNL.  Although I loved my job with the school system, that next spring we decided that it was time that I stay at home full time.  This was a somewhat easy decision for us because I had only planned on working until we paid off all our debt.  By the fall of 2009 I was glad I was home full time and that Ethan was still attending pre-school so that I could manage all of the high-risk OB appointments that were required for my second pregnancy.

Flash forward:
January 2011

Mother's Day 2011

A lot has happened in just over two years.  We have a new edition to the family named Asher, but I'm sure you already knew that via FB, youtube, and Shutterfly!  I am loving being a home manager and Philip is still working at the lab.  Ethan did not attend any sort of preschool this year, but next year he will start in a K4 (preschool) class at a Christian co-op. We are excited about this type of school and we are thinking of continuing at the co-op for his first couple of years of school.

Asher is growing by the minute and will be one next weekend!!  He has just started pulling up on things and is the fastest crawler I know.  I am staying busy by serving on leadership at my MOPS group, teaching VBS at that same church, and attending BSF during the school year.

Our family is currently in a state of transition after leaving our church of 8 years to start something new....

Well, that's all for now.  You can subscribe to my main blog (I have quite a few) to keep up with family news.  I hope to read updates from the rest of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment